Returns the Monitoring Registration that match the criteria submitted with the request. If no criteria is specified, all active registrations will be returned.
The Monitoring Registration combines Monitoring and Notification Profiles with a specific D-U-N-S Number and initiates the Data Field Monitoring process. There are two levels of monitoring: change events only, or events with data layer included.
There are several options available when implementing this D&B Direct feature.
1. D-U-N-S Number: Results can be filtered by the D-U-N-S Number supplied at registration OR the registered D-U-N-S Number (in the case the trade-up option was chosen).
2. Profiles: Results can be filtered by providing the Profile ID(s) (the value returned when a profile is created) of Monitoring or Notification Profiles..
3. List by Product: Monitoring is performed at the product level, and a product ID is specified when a Monitoring Profile is created. The results may be filtered by product ID.
4. Level Filter: The Monitoring feature offers two levels of change notices: Level Two provides the notice with a copy of the product data attached; Level One only provides the notice. The results may be filtered by the level.
5. Auto-Renewal: An option exists to designation a Monitoring Registration to be preserved when an annual contract is renewed. Results can be filtered to include or exclude registrations that will auto-renew.
6. Subject Category: When a registration is created, a free form (32 character) field may be supplied. This field may be used in the List operation; however, it is case-sensitive and there are no wildcard options.
7. Date Range: The results can be narrowed by supplying a start and end date range which is compared against the date of registration.
8. Status Filter: Registrations that are assigned a status of "Cancelled" remain in the Monitoring system for 24 hours before being deleted. The results may be limited to a specific status.
9. Customer Reference Text: When a registration is created, a free form (240 character) field may be supplied. This field may be used in the List operation; however, it is case-sensitive and there are no wildcard options.
10. Sorting Results: By default, the results will be ascending by ???. Optionally, both the sort direction and a primary sort field can be designated on the request.
Sort field options include: DUNSNumber, CountryISOAlpha2Code, MonitoringProfileID, DNBProductID, MonitoringLevel, NotificationProfileID, RegistrationStartDate, SubjectCategoryText, AutoRenewalIndicator, MonitoringRegistrationStatusText.
11. Pagination: Options exist to designate the maximum number of records per request, and the starting row number. The maximum number of records this feature will return on a single request is 1,000.
For each matching item, this feature will return the Monitoring Registration along with the date it was registered, the status and the date when the monitoring will expire. If the auto-renewal option was selected on the AddMonitoringRegistration request, the expiration date will be reset whenever the contract is renewed.
For details on how to access this feature, please refer to the Monitoring Service documentation.