Returns the Monitoring Profiles that match the criteria submitted with the request. If no criteria is specified, all active profiles will be returned.
A Monitoring Profile establishes the specific data fields within a given data layer that should be monitored, and the conditions under which a change event should be triggered.
There are several options available when implementing this D&B Direct feature.
1. Basic Retrieve: If a Profile ID (the value returned when a profile is created) is provided to the List operation, a single profile will be returned.
2. Search by Name: When a profile is created, a customer supplied name is assigned. Searching by the profile name (case-sensitive, no wildcards) is available.
3. List by Product: Monitoring is performed at the product level, and a product ID is specified when a profile is created. The results may be filtered by product ID.
4. Level Filter: The Monitoring feature offers two levels of change notices: Level Two provides the notice with a copy of the product data attached; Level One only provides the notice. The results may be filtered by the level.
5. Date Range: The results can be narrowed by supplying a start and end date range which is compared against the date a profile was created.
6. Status Filter: Profiles that are assigned a status of "Cancelled" remain in the Monitoring system for 24 hours before being deleted. The results may be limited to a specific status.
7. Customer Reference Text: When a profile is created, a free form (240 character) field may be supplied. This field may be used in the List operation; however, it is case-sensitive and there are no wildcard options.
8. Sorting Results: By default, the results will be ascending by ???. Optionally, both the sort direction and a primary sort field can be designated on the request.
Sort field options include: DNBProductID, MonitoringProfileID, MonitoringProfileName, MonitoringLevel, MonitoringProfileStatusText, MonitoringProfileCreatedDate.
9. Pagination: Options exist to designate the maximum number of records per request, and the starting row number. The maximum number of records this feature will return on a single request is 1,000.
For each matching item, this feature will return the Monitoring Profile along with the date it was created.
For details on how to access this feature, please refer to the Monitoring Service documentation.